The first two years of the MD Program occur in laboratory, classroom, clinical, and community settings and are designed to prepare students for the workplace learning that occurs in clerkship.
We have developed the first two years of the MD Program, traditionally called the preclerkship, which we are now calling the Foundations Curriculum. The new program launched for students entering the MD Program in August 2016.
Foundations Curriculum – Year 1 & Year 2
- Foundations courses, components & themes
- Foundations Course Directors and Administrators
- Foundations Curriculum Schedule 2020/2021 (PDF)
- Key dates in year one of the Foundations Curriculum 2020/2021 (PDF)
- Key dates in year two of the Foundations Curriculum 2020/2021 (PDF)
- MD Program assessment and evaluation technology
- Assessment - FAQ